Back to Basics

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Saturday 2 February 2019

Back to Basics

So...six? or maybe even seven years ago, I thought I would put this blog to bed and move everything to one space on WordPress. I've been having various kinds of blog nightmares ever since. So I've decided to go back to basics.

While my website is in flux and not working (and I am really, really sorry about that. I'm working in it, I promise) I will blog here, and later, link this blog to the website once it's back up. I know Blogger, it works, and I can use it how I like. So, welcome back!


Have a picture of my pup because he's really very adorable. 
Well. Okay. Sometimes, he's a bit of a jerk when it comes to letting me take a good pick of him, but MOST of the time, he's unconscionably cute.

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage