Endings and Beginnings

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Friday 10 August 2012

Endings and Beginnings

So, my dear 33 followers...in an attempt to streamline my life a little bit, I think it is time to say goodbye to Blogger. At least, to my personal blog. I'll still be around on Four Strong Women. That won't change. But rather than continually double post to my website blog over on WordPress and to this blog, I have decided it is time to close this blog. It just makes sense from a time-saving and practical perspective. One site to maintain, especially since this is simply a mirror to the other. If you find my posts via Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook or Amazon, that won't change. The lovely Lex Valentine of Winterheart Design has magicked my WordPress blog to post automatically to those venues, so that won't change.

At this point, I invite you all to come on over and join me on my website blog, and continue to follow my shenanigans. I'll be closing this blog at the end of August, 2012.

Thank you all for following, and thank you Blogger for making this experience a relatively painless one.

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage