book Talk: T.A. Chase's Why I Love Geeks

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Monday 11 July 2011

book Talk: T.A. Chase's Why I Love Geeks

I'm almost done this one. my big question; how many authors can get away with a protagonist named Herbert in a romance? I guess it helps that it's a comedy, but Herbert? I wasn't convinced. Then Herb opened his mouth. wow. I cannot even begin to imagine how T.A. Came up with that stream of consciousness. the things the character comes out with, most of the time, really should get hike strangled just to shut him up. I'm not quite done yet, but I do want to know what.s up with Burke and McKinley. If it isn't fixed in this book, I hope they get a story of their own, because that's got me intrigued.

it's been an entertaining read, that's for sure.

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage