Sunday Entertainment February 12, 2012

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Sunday 12 February 2012

Sunday Entertainment February 12, 2012


Fun Stuff First:

A video. I know it's old, but so what. I like it and I suspect a fair number of people who might wander past a blog by a m/m romance writer might as well, and besides. It's Lady Gaga. What's not to like, right?

The Edge of Romance: The Gay version. (Sorry about the link. One day, I swear I will change my Wordpress Theme to one that will allow me to embed video. Just not today.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9w4QpQ4Xw&feature=player_embedded#!

Where Am I At?

First, at SJD Peterson's blog talking about valentines Day celebrations and my latest release, Better.





Also, I posted at Lords of Aether this week. Alexi finally unveils his surprise for Leo, and Leo struggles with his feelings. Some more. The poor boy is so repressed.

  The Rest:
So, on a day that's been rather melancholy for a lot of reasons, but also full of celebration for others, I leave you with this review for Better, in which April says:  "Samms did a great job avoiding easy solutions or turning either of her leading men into stereotypes...And do not even get me started on how much I want to have the babies of Chapters 20 and 21." (Yes, I did take a quick peek to see if those were the last two chapters in the book, and they are, and yay! I'm thrilled they worked.)

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage