Giving the Dragon Form

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Giving the Dragon Form

So, a while ago, I was stumped on actually writing the tale of the dragon and his human familiar. I decided to go visual instead, and the results are on my live journal. Check out the link and the little dragon who saves the world. Or, at least, that's the plan so far. He also falls in love, and I think commits dragon patricide, too, but not because he wants to. That detail is kind of up in the air, still.

Pictures of Peerce

I also read some good books recently. Here's the link to the review. Be warned that the books are a wild ride of sex, bikes and dance mania, and not for those looking for sweet and cuddly.

Book Review: Dance Wars Books 1&2 by Sophia Titheniel

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage