radio Interview

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Wednesday 27 July 2011

radio Interview

promotion

So today has been a busy day. First it's a release day, and I'll give you the link for that in a minute. More interesting for me today is that a local radio host contacted me and asked for an interview about my stories. Now, he did contact me two weeks ago, but since he got busy and I heard nothing more from him after I pointed him to my website, I supposed he'd found someone more interesting than li'l old me to talk to.

Imagine my surprise to hear from him this morning and him asking if I could make it in for a radio interview this afternoon. Of course, I swallowed my hopeless nerves and said yes. Mostly, we talked about why. Why a straight girl from suburbia writes man on man erotic romance. Wish I had found a better answer for him than 'because' but there it is. I write the stories how they come to me. If you want to hear the interview and you're in an area where it airs, try this link: http://www.cbc.ca/video/radio-popup.html?networkKey=cbc_radio_one&programKey=sudbury

It airs on Sudbury CBC one, Points North at 4:40 Eastern. My huge thanks to Jason Turnbull for this chance to talk about something so important to me.

Now. The new release: New Linen http://www.cbc.ca/video/radio-popup.html?networkKey=cbc_radio_one&programKey=sudbury

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage