Sunday Six

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Saturday 26 March 2011

Sunday Six



"Don't worry, Baby." Darian trailed a pattern of rough kisses over the side of Mikko's face and neck as his hand moved from Mikko's hip to the opening of his jeans. "I'll get you there. Don't I always?"

Mikko sighed, hips jerking into the touch of skin on aching, ready cock and he nodded, head bumping against stone. "Do it...need...to..."

This is from my latest WIP, the next Ageless book, used to be titled Severed, but since I'm carrying on through to the end, I think I'll call it Connections. Or something. Anyone who has read the other books might spot the inconsistency here...What can I say? I'm a rule-breaker.

 Looking for more Six Sentence Sunday gems? Check out the Six Sentence Sunday blog.

Until next week :)

7 comments

Jessica E. Subject said...

Hot and intriguing!

Jaime Samms said...

Good :) As it should be.

Lorien Lyn said...

Sizzling six! Really enjoyed it. :)

Cara Bristol said...

Enjoyed the six.

Lauri J Owen said...

Great six! Very hot!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Mmm, delicious!

Jaime Samms said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. GLad you all came by :)

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage