I admit it...

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Tuesday 5 October 2010

I admit it...

/
...I am a cover whore. One of teh first m/m books I ever read, (one of my favorites, still) and certainly the first one I ever bought was Ally Blue's Fireflies. Why? I wanted the cover. I love the cover. Love. Love, love love. I bought this book for the cover.
http://manloveebooks.com/blog/ebooks/fireflies-by-ally-blue/


Today, I was flipping through the goodreads email telling me what my friends are reading when i came across this:

How Pretty is that? That cover is nice enough to make me click on the book, one book of the 91 in that particular list of books, and go see if it was interesing. It is. I put it on my wish list for now, pending another royalty check...


Never let anyone tell you cover art doesn't matter. It does. Everyone has their own taste in what they like, of course, and for me, clearly, it's pretty yaoi boy art, but everyone does have a taste, and if you appeal to it, you'll sell them books. Promise.

And one more for the road: Knowing Curves by Nix Winter




No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage