The Slayer's Apprentice by Zathyn Priest: Review

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Tuesday 3 February 2009

The Slayer's Apprentice by Zathyn Priest: Review

Okay, This was a tough one. It was difficult to get past the unremitting squee and give a coherent review. Lots of times, I read books I like, but the writer in me notices things, plot inconsistencies, character problems, technical difficulties, (this last one, most of all), Rarely, these days, do I get so lost in a book that the inner editor completely shuts down and I get to just read without interruption. This was one of those rare times, so thanks, Zath.

On to the review: The Slayer's Apprentice by Zathyn Priest

No comments

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage